Monday, July 20, 2009

Slide share

Oh my goodness, who said they cannot find anything useful on the web? I know I have had my doubts, but after learning about slideshare, I don't think I will be able to use that excuse again. To view and use these exciting resources go to www.slideshare.net/ you will be just as amazed as I was. I have signed up and hope you all do too. After just viewing the one presentation in class with Wendy my whole imagination lit up, thinking about how I was going to be able to wait to use this tool. And now after perusing this site in more depth, I really am rather excited about the quality of items on this site. I know that some of my resources will come from here, properly referenced of course.

1 comment:

  1. "Slideshare" certainly an advantage to storing powerpoint presentations on the internet and after being in the schools for the first time for prac and witnessing the high levels of organisation and planning teachers today have to endure, this is a great back-up method for keeping powerpoints available without a USB stick.

    ReplyDelete